automation tester in java for a payment processing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
The client is an American multinational corporation, that provides technology for electronic payment transactions and value-added services at the point of sale.
- Leading Auto QA testing in development team
- Documenting defects and track issue resolution
- Escalating issues to the agile development team and management
- Working closely with developers to ensure a solid understanding of changes being made and ensuring test plans coverage is complete
- Adhering to process, tools, and metrics standards within the development team
- Continually improve test processes and practices based on inspection/adaption of previous iterations
- 6+ months of Automated Testing in Java experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban (Roles, Ceremonies, Artifacts and estimation techniques)
- Solid experience with Code Review process
- Solid understanding of the SLDC
- Experience in coding best practices and principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS)
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience in the implementation of software design patterns
- Good experience in Selenium framework for Java
- Good experience with tools such as Postman and Chrome Developer Tools
- Good experience with API Testing and REST Assured for Java
- Good experience with Junit, TestNG
- Good understanding of BDD and Cucumber
- Experience with Maven lifecycles and Dependency Management
- Experience with Version Control system, and clients such as Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Experience with CI/CD
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of PCI
- Knowledge of Microservice Architecture
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with AWSS, GCP or Azure
- Understanding of Release Management
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.