automation tester in java for a retail company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Automation Tester in Java with 6+ months of experience to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian retail company that operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure, and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division, and CT REIT.
- Testing automation, execution and maintenance
- Analyzing results and identification of bottle necks
- Analyzing requirements
- Reporting bugs and verification
- 6+ months of Automated Testing in Java experience
- Experience with Java programming language, Java 8 features
- Experience in automation framework Cucumber + SpringBoot
- Experience in REST testing
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with Jenkins (Shared Libraries), Sonar
- Experience with GIT, BitBucket
- Experience with Maven and Gradle build tools
- Understanding of XML Path Language, Page Object pattern
- Understanding of BDD / TDD / ATDD methodologies
- Ability to setup and maintain jobs using CI
- Ability to write and maintain SQL queries
- Ability to write and maintain Groovy scripts
- Knowledge of Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
- English level B1+
- Experience in automation framework JBehave, Thucydides, Serenity
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.