automation tester in java for a software company
Currently, we are hiring an energetic, motivated, and passionate remote Automation Tester in Java with 6+ months of QA experience who will help our product remain flawless, user-friendly, and just amazing.
The customer is a global software company with HQ in Boston and over 200 people working together worldwide to develop the inspiring product. The company helps other companies build real, human relationships with prospects, clients, partners, and employees through personalized gifts.
You will work in an environment where you can constantly learn, master your craft, and be a part of an amazing international team of strong professionals.
- Run QA activities through the whole feature development lifecycle, from requirements creation and analysis to final feature testing and checking acceptance criteria
- Perform manual testing, including periodic regression testing
- Perform exploratory testing and provide usability feedback
- Study customers, their flows, and use-cases make sure new features are built-in user-friendly manner
- Assist development team with activities required to analyze, develop, test, and fix software
- Work on test automation
- 6+ months of QA experience – manual testing, requirements analysis, test design
- Knowledge and/or experience with agile development methodologies such as Scrum are a plus
- Comfortable playing several different roles based on the needs of the team
- Be passionate about learning, technology, working in teams, and product development
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English, being able to interact with native-speaking colleagues
- Hands-on experience (or at least good understanding) of SQL, command shell, curl, JIRA/Confluence, TestRail, Postman / Insomnia / SoapUI, proxy-servers, browser dev tools, programming languages (ideally Java/Kotlin), Selenium, HTML, XPath, CSS, git, GitLab, Docker, HTTP
- The skills below are nice to have, but we are also ready to teach you how to:
- Work on Tests Automation (Java/Kotlin, Selenide, Fuel, TestNG, Gradle, Allure)
- Configure CI/CD pipelines
- Run performance testing
- Run Security/vulnerability testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.