automation tester in java for multinational media conglomerate
Currently, we're looking for a remote Automation Tester in Java to join our team.
The client is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate that operates in complex arenas — law, tax, compliance, government, and media – and faces increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupt every industry.
- Core Java Skills
- Experience using TestNG
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with SQL (Oracle or another relational database)
- Experience with XML and XML technologies
- Experience with Agile development practices
- Experience with code management tools (e.g., Git), integrated development environments (e.g., Eclipse), and project/defect management tools (preferably JIRA)
- Good communication skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with XML parsing and comparing
- Experience testing API’s or Web Services (e.g., REST, HTTP Servlet, SOAP, etc.)
- Familiarity with Spring framework
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.