automation tester in java for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Automation Tester in Java for a retail company to join our team.
The client is one of the largest Canadian retail companies and operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure, and housewares sectors.
The client is looking for Test Automation Developer to enhance the automation framework and execute automation testing.
- Analyzing functional requirements, preparing test cases
- Testing and deploying effective automation techniques and strategies to meet the goals of the testing process and product's objective
- Running and supporting end-to-end tests, acceptance testing
- Providing guidance on establishing automation QA process
- Preparing automated test scripts, maintenance, execution
- Finding programming bugs, documentation, reporting and follow-up
- Testing front-end and back-end, taking part in the whole QA process
- Monitoring quality requirements during the development process
- 6+ months of Automated Testing in Java experience
- Experience in software development, methodologies and OOP
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver or Selenide framework
- Experience in SpringBoot framework
- Experience in REST API testing, RestAssured library
- Experience with Git, BitBucket
- Hands-on experience in Java8+
- Strong understanding of XML Path Language, Page Object Pattern
- Understanding of BDD, Cucumber methodology
- Knowledge of SDET
- English level B2+
- Experience with Gradle build tools
- Experience with Jenkins, SonarQube
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Groovy Scripts, SQL Queries
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.