The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The project is aimed at building and enhancing apps within the customer’s financial analysis flagman product.
- Create test cases (via TestRail)
- Track defects (via Jira)
- Perform test automation and functional testing
- Run automated tests and analyze the results
- Estimate and decompose tasks
- Communicate with the customer’s technical staff on a daily basis
- Establish and continuously apply best practices
- Actively communicate with stakeholders on customer’s side, as well as 3rd party vendors
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodology in mixed and distributed environments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- TypeScript skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.