automation tester in js for telemedicine company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Automation Tester in JS to join our team.
The customer is a telemedicine company based in Boston that connects patients with doctors over secure video.
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- 6+ months experience as a Test Automation Engineer with a strong knowledge of test methodologies and software release cycles
- 6+ months of Java experience
- Experience testing in microservice environment
- Theoretical knowledge in e2e contract based user testing
- Experience with version control tools - Git
- English level: B2
- Experience with a AWS is a big plus
- Experience with a REST Assured will be a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.