automation tester in .net for a software company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Automation Tester in .NET to join our team.
The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Implementing automated tests (Web/Api) based on test cases
- Implementing component tests for services
- Writing test cases
- Performing manual testing
- Reporting bugs/defects
- Supporting automated tests
- Improving/extending existing automation framework for Web/API
- Participating in all scrum's ceremonies
- Performing code review for team members
- 6+ months proven experience in development using C#
- 6+ months proven experience in automation including build infrastructure (server side) maintaining and executing tests
- Experience with one of automation frameworks like TestNG, NUnit
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Clean code and quality oriented
- Great communicator and best interpersonal abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience in component automation testing architecture
- Experience with SQL, Jenkins, Octopus, AWS cloud or equivalent.
- Experience with load/performance and scale automation
- Familiarity with the Fin-Tech world
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.