automation tester in .net for insurance market
Currently, we're looking for a remote Automation Tester in .NET to join our team.
The customer is a British insurance market where members operate as syndicates to insure and spread out the risks of different businesses, organizations, and individuals.
- Implement back-end automated tests based on test cases
- Report defects
- Support automated tests
- Improve / extend existing automation framework for back-end
- Participate in scrum's ceremonies
- 6+ months of experience in testing / automation systems based on services / microservices with a big amount of 3rd party integrations
- Experience with Azure (Azure DevOps, Azure Portal)
- Experience with Entity Framework Core
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with Autofac
- Experience with NUnit
- Experience with Reflection (C#)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details
- Understanding of main principles of CI/CD concepts
- Good communication skills: work in a distributed team
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.