go to search
junior automation tester in python for mining company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Junior Automation Tester in Python for Mining Company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Automation Tester in Python to join our team.
Our customer is a privately held company that develops, manufactures, sells, and services mining equipment management systems.
- Test web applications including web front-end, API, and backend services.
- Design test plans and cases for web applications, execute both manual and automation tests, and report back to the team
- Reporting defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Review requirements and software design specifications and software implementation, give team QA feedback
- Maintain UI automation framework and create new automated test cases using Python/Selenium/Pytest
- Enhance existing API/backend automation suit and create new automated test cases using Python
- Work in an Agile team, to provide QA feedback including test status, test progress, product quality, and process quality
- Partnership with DevOps and Dev to build automation solution in a CI/CD pipeline in a fast pace release cycle, reduce human errors
- 6+ months of experience test automation in Python
- Experience with Robot Framework
- Experience with manual testing
- Experience with test web applications cross-browser/devices
- Experience with Web UI/API automation testing, experience on Selenium, Pytest is preferred
- Experience working in Agile team (Kanban/Scrum)
- Experience with CI/CD and tool(Jenkins)
- English level: B2
nice to have
- Scrum experience
- Understanding of CI\CD processes
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals