go to search
Big Data Engineer for a Leading Retail Company
read full description
We are currently looking for a remote Big Data Engineer with 6+ months of experience in computer science, and strong Scala + Spark skills to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of a world-class data platform that helps to predict availability in stores for online orders.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.