go to search
big data engineer for an education company
Sorry, the job is expired
Big Data Engineer for an Education Company
We are looking for a remote Big Data Engineer with 6+ months of experience in Data Intelligence and Big Data to help build and manage big data streaming technologies.
The customer is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the re-implementation of the existing system focusing on Salesforce.
- Extract, transform, load huge number of records from MSSQL to Salesforce
- Create data pipeline which will work in-sync between legacy system and Salesforce
- 6+ months of experience in Data Intelligence and Big Data
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of ETL
- Data Pipeline and Transformation skills
- English level proficiency B1
benefits for locations
- Voluntary health insurance for you (100% covered) and your family (with corporate discount)
- Individual sessions with professional psychologists and coaches
- Free corporate sports and wellness programs
- Stable income
- Paid time off
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.