big data team lead for a business services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Big Data Team Lead to join our team.
The customer provides for business services in IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services areas.
- · Understand requirements, clarify with BA and data analysts when necessary
- · Automating data ingestion processes
- · Enhance data sets by creating automated match rules
- · Automating data pre-processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity
- · Developing ETL transformations for data from various data sources (IQUVIA, SCOUT, SAP, unstructured files)
- · Working in a feature team of developers and test engineers, deliver results every sprint in accordance with sprint and release plans; report about activities via agreed project tools, timely report about risks/issues/dependencies, apply efforts to resolve and move the work forward
- · Ability to work independently as well as in a team of professionals, that may include not only EPAM colleagues but also client engineers and managers as well as third-party vendors
- · Strong skills in Big Data - ETL, Spark, DataBricks, Redshift, S3, Python, SQL
- · Proficient working in AWS cloud environment
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.