junior build engineer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Build Engineer with 6+ months of experience in infrastructure and experience in VMWare, AWS and Azure platforms to join our team.
The customer is a California-based private cloud solutions company focused on secure file sharing and collaboration. Users are able to access, edit, and share enterprise content from any device while maintaining compliance and security.
- Gather and analyze System Requirements
- Ensure constant availability of technical resources of different configs
- Oversee the installation & configuration of new hardware and application software
- Write custom scripts to automate deployment
- Troubleshoot systems with the software issues & technical issues
- Handle tasks for post-release images
- 6+ months of experience in infrastructure
- Experience in VMWare, AWS and Azure platforms
- Shell scripting expertise
- Experience in installation and maintenance of LINUX-based software
- Experience with and knowledge of operating systems and server solutions (Exchange, SQL, Terminal Services (RDS), IIS, Active Directory)
- Familiarity with administration, performance tuning, and system monitoring
- English level proficiency B1
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.