go to search
build engineer for retail company
Sorry, the job is expired
Build Engineer for Retail Company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Build Engineer for Retail Company.
The client is the United Kingdom's largest multi channel retailer of trade tools, accessories and
- Understand the architecture of applications including creating a threat model and identifying appropriate security controls and partnering with the development and product teams to determine proportionate controls.
- Improving and maintaining secure development standards
- Work with development and testing community, providing SME advice to understand and remediate coding vulnerabilities of applications implemented in various programming languages.
- Aid in the development and creation of application / product security polices and standards to ensure that security in built by design in to new products and services.
- Aid in security advocacy to our customers and partners.
- 6+ months of experience as Build Engineer
- Strong knowledge on application security vulnerabilities OWASP top 10 and experience with the SAST tools , DAST tools , OWASP ZAP, and WhiteHat Sentinel
- Experience with Node.js
- Knowledge of vsCode
- Experience with GitHub
- Familiar with PowerShell
- Knowledge of Python
- Understanding of Cosmos
- Experience with DB SQL
- Knowledge of JSON
- Experience with TypeScript
- ESLint knowledge
- REST API / Graph QL Postman experience
- Swagger experience
- English level: B2
benefits for locations
- Major medical expenses insurance
- Life insurance
- Social security
- Paid leaves
- End of year bonus
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Telework benefits
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.