go to search
build engineer with azure for an oilfield services provider
Sorry, the job is expired
Build Engineer with Azure for an Oilfield Services Provider
read full description
We are currently looking for a remote Build Engineer with DevOps experience and 6+ months of experience working with Microsoft Azure to join our team.
The customer is the world’s leading oilfield services provider operating in more than 120 countries. The company supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services.
The objective is to build and support infrastructure for Java Spring web application that will be hosted in Azure cloud.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Prepaid Medicine with Colsanitas for you and your legal dependents
- MetLife Life Insurance for you
- Thousands of projects for top brands
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Support from a personal Skill Advisor
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Access to internal communities and competency centers
- Certification opportunities
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.