build engineer with devops for a multinational company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Build Engineer with DevOps to join our global team.
The customer is an American multinational consumer credit reporting agency and is one of the three largest consumer credit reporting agencies. It collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide.
- Set up and configure ElasticSearch and PubSub configurations
- Support migration from ElasticSearch to ChaoseSearch
- Setup and maintain CICD pipelines
- Configure GCP services (GKE, Istio, Cloud SQL, VMs, GCS, etc.)
- Request required permissions and services (KMS, subnets, etc.)
- Deploy to UAT and higher environments
- Execute Mirror, data utils, and other tools in UAT and higher environments
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Confident English Level
- Strong knowledge of GCP, Unix, Bash
- Solid experience with Gitflow, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Familiar with Git, Maven
- Understanding of Docker
- At least 6+ months of working experience
- Knowledge of Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana, DataStudio
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.