business analysis team lead for a retail and distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analysis Team Lead for a Retail and Distribution company for our team.
The customer is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories.
As the company grows, the requirements to sell through different channels, in different markets, and in different methods across the channels is growing. Now, the payments landscape is hugely fragmented. Without improvement to its landscape, the company will be losing its speed to market, the constant availability of its payment services, it will suffer in operational overhead, increase in fraud rates, increase in transaction fees, lack of sales reporting accuracy, and in the worst-case impact to its brand image through weaknesses in its payments security and compliance. Hence, the project is to develop new Payments Service Suit.
- Develop payment services integrations that tackle consumer experience, payments availability compliance and security, payments processing logic, integrations to 3rd parties, internal payments processes, and channel capabilities
- Improve in operations’ notifications, monitoring, and alerting
- Organize financial report through the Settlement Service
- 5+ years of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Strong experience with Java, Spring Boot, Backend, REST, Kubernetes, Automation Testing (Java)
- Experience with Web & Mobile services
- Experience with Scrum
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.