business analysis team lead for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analysis Team Lead to become a part of the global team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Document internal policies and procedures
- Develop and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Communicate across departments to ensure alignment of goals
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with Healthcare Ecosystem - Pharmacy, Payer & Provider, Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Proven work experience (min 5+) in Product Management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Ability to interact with technical resources and translate business needs to a technical team; effectively communicate technical information and processes to relevant stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization & Excellent written and verbal communication skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.