Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a financial technology company founded in 2006 based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company provides technology to banks and merchants to make loans to consumers for home improvement, solar, healthcare and other purposes.
- Be responsible for managing backlog, breaking down requirements, defining sprint scope, elaborating stories, thinking logic through, working closely with UX team
- Facilitate and lead refinements sessions, clarify outstanding questions from Dev, QA and UX teams
- Elicit/clarify requirements from Greensky PdMs and ensure their proper communication to the delivery teams
- Manage cross-team dependencies to make sure everyone is aligned on the sequence and priority of the tasks
- Having understanding of all moving pieces, quirks and features of requirements from Idea initiation to ready for development requirements
- Close work with Delivery leads in order to get estimates and clarify important non-functional requirements like Performance/Security/Accessibility for the system.
- Communicate with the customer, keeping transparent view of the project
- 6+ months of experience as a BA with technology background
- Ability to work in horizontal structure as a servant leader, not a boss
- Experience with agile processes and tools, such as scrum, Kanban, Jira
- Excellent English level and communication skills, conflict handling and negotiations
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.