Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
The project is setting out to consolidate its desktop products by providing a superset of data, content and features in its strategic product and migrating clients off legacy products.
- Analyze gaps across the products and create detailed requirements for the strategic product that will allow to close those gaps.
- Work in close collaboration with product management, development and content teams to ensure all gaps are closed ahead of client migrations.
- 6+ months of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Experience carrying out a gap analysis on products, content and through interviews with stakeholders
- Strong experience in gathering and analyzing requirements, focusing on customer need rather than existing solutions and workflows
- Experience in cross-functional product development teams preferred
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.