We are currently looking for a remote Business Analyst with 6+ months of hands-on experience in a business analyst role, experience with Jira, and strong knowledge of Agile Scrum to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
- Collaborating with Product Owner to determine project scope and vision
- Working with Stakeholders to plan Release scope and timelines
- Analyzing and verifying requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Translating conceptual customer requirements into Jira functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to the team
- Creating process models, mockups, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to the team
- Developing and conducting peer reviews of Jira business requirements with the Product Owner, to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted
- Managing and tracking status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle, enforce and redefine as necessary
- Communicating changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements, verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood
- Testing business processes and recommend improvements
- 6+ months of Business Analysis experience
- Experience with Jira
- Strong knowledge of Agile, Scrum
- Experience in financial services
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.