business analyst for a healthcare company
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our global team.
Our customer is a health care provider. The Company provides medical services include addiction medicine, cardiology, dermatology, diabetes care, family medicine, optometry, physical therapy, radiology, psychology, surgery, and laboratory solutions.
- Proactively interact with other teams in order to share knowledge and expertise
- Review UX designs
- Specifications (user stories) creation and review
- Documents creation and review
- Analysis of as-is business processes, identify gaps and areas for improvement
- Design to-be business processes, perform impact & feasibility analysis of the requirements
- Daily sync-up meetings with the customer, project management and streams
- High attention to details
- At least 6+ months experience in Agile Products, especially Digital Products
- Skills in requirements management systems
- Strong record of initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting
- English level B2+
- CRs management experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.