business analyst for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Conducting facilitation sessions with stakeholders
- Collecting and analyzing requirements and transform them into high-quality user stories for development
- Breaking down high level requirements into smaller, building sequential plan with interdependencies
- Highlighting/identifying gaps in requirements and reviewing them with stakeholders
- Conducting product demos
- Building and maintaining trustful relations with the client
- 6+ months` experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in requirements development - preparation of fair requirements that fulfill discovered client needs, implementation complexity and delivery timeline perspectives
- Technical background and experience with: Web API, Web Services, REST, XML, SQL
- Stakeholders management
- Advanced English and communication skills for both verbal and written communications with client
- Proactive, result oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Building and Managing stakeholder relationships
- Knowledge of REST
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.