junior business analyst for a retail and distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analyst for a Retail and Distribution company for our team.
The customer is a world leading food company that produces and markets dairy products.
The project is to migrate the customer’s site cloud service, adding the functionality from their app to their website (with a view to close the mobile app). Business Analyst will be key in building a detailed backlog with the client to understand the scope better and allow the team to surface any dependencies and risks on the program.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather and document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- 6+ months of business analysis experience or a related field
- English level B2+
- Proven experience across Adobe Experience Manager Cloud and Integrations
- Experience working in at least 2 verticals
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry
- End to End delivery experience of at least 1 software delivery project
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down (user stories) to assist with service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills