business analyst for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of on-demand employment background checks, drug testing, Form I-9 and employment and education verification
- Eliciting, learning, analyzing and documenting the requirements of the ends users
- Writing Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) and other technical documents
- Translating business requirements into appropriate technical specifications
- Leading requirements analysis and verification to ensure requirements meet business needs
- Proposing innovative solutions for new products or product enhancements based on gathered requirements
- Working with end users and technology teams to analyze and prioritize product requirements into a product backlog and assist in creating work breakdown deliverables
- Creating application mock-ups to be used in requirement documentation
- Writing and helping execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to validate and verify product performance and functionality
- Acting as a liaison between the business end users and technology teams
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of end user documents, training materials, and user demos
- 6+ months of experience in business analysis: creating business requirement documentation, proposing innovative and optimal solutions
- Experience with learning new processes, applications and system functionality and translating business requirements into formal documentation
- Experience with working within Waterfall and/or Agile
- Experience with writing and executing test cases, test plans and test scripts
- Experience with consulting on new product development
- Experience with working in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrated understanding of web services, API’s, and associated interchange formats
- Proficiency in utilizing computer systems, Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Access, Project PowerPoint, and Visio as well as Internet technologies.
- Proficiency in SQL and/or PL/SQL, knowledge of relational databases, SQL queries and scripts
- Excellent writing and communication skills, English - B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.