We are currently looking for a remote Business Analyst with 6+ months of experience in the e-commerce domain to join our team.
The customer is an apparel and footwear company that controls over 30 brands related to informal and sportswear and thousands of stores in the four corners of the globe.
- Capture user requirement and work in EPAM e2e delivery team
- Engage with senior technical stakeholders (architects, tech leads)
- Customer relationship management and critical issue handling
- Manage client expectations
- Deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Manage customer expectations and software implementation methodology
- Perform impact analysis, identify changes to business processes, effectively communicate with the business
- Work independently as well as work with teams
- 6+ months of experience as a Business Analyst in the e-commerce domain
- Experience in BA Stakeholders management
- Experience with BA artifacts documentation
- Understanding of requirements management
- Experience working in agile teams as a BA
- Understanding in the areas of application programming, QA, database, and system design
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation, negotiation, and persuasive skills
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C - Demandware)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.