business analyst for an automative company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a Japanese manufacturer of marine products, motorcycles, and other motorized products.
- Elicit business requirements in cooperation with product management team and business
- Evaluate an existing solution and business processes
- Analyze technical details in cooperation with development teams, architect and other technical experts
- Assist product management team with prioritizing features based on business needs
- Communicate with product management team, on-site and offshore technical staff on a daily basis
- 6+ months of experience as a Business Analyst
- Hands-on experience working in Enterprise environment with different stakeholders
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis and Business Process Management as BA to analyze and adjust existing processes
- Strong experience in user stories creation and defining acceptance criteria
- Understanding of requirements traceability
- Practical experience with Agile methodology
- B2+ level of English
- Working experience in Ecommerce Domain, understanding operational model (mid and backoffice)
- Hands-on experience working with JIRA
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.