business analyst for EPAM Anywhere
We’re looking for a talented remote Business Analyst with experience in working with complex integrations and excellent knowledge in use-case building to join our team.
The job focus is direct contact with LinkedIn to collect and drive XML-feed integration for vacancies posting. Additional scope of work is the collaboration with third-party vendors to integrate with their job boards (is likely to occur after 6 months from the position start date).
- Day-to-day communication with LinkedIn/job board vendors tech support representatives and customer success team
- Documentation of as-is state of integration
- Gathering to-be requirements and ensuring their proper implementation
- Pursue vendor's technical teams until the feature is not done
- Suggest improvements based on data
- Define requirements for channel performance dashboards
- Experience in working with complex integrations and negotiating them with external vendor teams (6 months +)
- Excellent knowledge in use-case building
- Experience in maintaining and developing of knowledge base
- Advanced Excel
- At least novice in SQL
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.