business analyst for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
- Full involvement in EPAM staffing/hiring domain and processes
- Hhigh level requirements management
- Work with Product team and EPAM business stakeholders
- User stories description (Jira)
- Confluence pages (KB) creation and updates
- Grooming and planning meeting participation and facilitation
- Work with UX team on prototypes
- Consult QA and Dev team on requirements during implementation
- Work as a part of BA team on project about 50 people
- 6+ months of experience as a Business Analyst
- Aability to learn fast and work with huge amount of information and difficult processes
- Experienced in Agile (USs, backlog managements, team collaboration principles) is a must
- Good communication and organizational skills, which means ability to organize multiple stakeholders, users, team members in order to archive project goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience with Google Analytics, Kanban/Agile, Scrum/Agile, drawio
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.