business analyst for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
- Convert roadmap goals into delivered user stories that brings value
- Work with Product & Engineering teams and stakeholders to find and suggest the best solution
- Promote delivered increment to users and analyze result using data and analytical approaches
- 6+ months of experience as a Business Analyst
- Quick-thinker, able to understand root of the problem and make several hypotheses how to fix it
- Knows SDLC, is able to communicate with Engineering team on the same language
- Understand UX to make users happy with the tool
- Analytical, attentive, value-oriented, fast-paced person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.