go to search
business analyst for EPAM
Sorry, the job is expired
Business Analyst for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Business Analyst to join our team.
- Produce product requirements through internal/external stakeholder interaction and other analysis
- Conduct business analysis and modeling - production of traditional and product-focused artifacts to support the entire team throughout the entire SDLC including the support of UAT and production releases
- Ensure development team awareness about business/product requirements
- Work with features involving data analytics and dashboards, among numerous others in a multi-persona platform
- Cooperate with the Product Owner and the UX designer team
- Interpete true business needs, understand end-to-end processes
- Translate, simplify and communicate requirements
- Prepare user stories and use cases
- Create and maintain requirements specification documents
- Support the team during all stages of development process
- 6+ months of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Agile methodology, writing user stories & acceptance criteria prioritizing the backlog, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices in software requirements elicitation and management
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- Ability to proactively seek information, map the processes, pursue the unknowns relentlessly with various stakeholders
- Understanding of epic/user story/task and ability to drive requirements for delivery team
- Ability to work with backlog – prioritize, create stories, manage dependencies
- Knowledge of Business Process Analysis and Business Process Management as BA to analyze and adjust existing processes
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- B2+ level of English
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.