business analyst for insurance company
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analyst for Insurance company for our team.
The customer is an IT division of the insurance company.
The project is an insurance marketplace-type system that sells insurance policies to customers. The system is similar in functionality to insurance aggregators. The position requires work experience and understanding of the logic of building integrations between systems using REST.
- Analytical elaboration of setting tasks for the refinement and development of the system received from the Product owner and a description of the setting of tasks for development in the form of classic artifacts-results of the analyst's activity (Terms of Reference, specifications, diagrams, etc.).
- Description of the logic of integration interactions between information systems.
- 6+ months of relevant experience in system/business analysis;
- Experience in developing technical documentation (TORs, BRD, SRS, data flow diagrams, ER models);
- Experience in describing business processes (ARIS, BPMN);
- Experience with large amount of data;
- Knowledge of SQL ;
- Ability to work with XML formats (including the creation of xsd schemas) and JSON;
- Understanding of REST and SOAP protocols;
- Experience with bug tracking systems and wikis.
- English level proficiency B1
- Experience with:
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.