business analyst for media company
Currently we are looking for a remote Business Analyst for media company for our team.
The client is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate that operates in complex arenas - law, tax, compliance, government, and media - and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupts every industry.
Our Project is a big enterprise web application and corporate legal industry's most widely used software for managing e-billing, matter management, and performance analytics. About 70+ talents and 9 Scrum Teams involved into the Product delivery and we continue growth.
We are looking for a BA who can work in a standalone mode supporting up to 3 Streams is the following Project areas: Data Warehouse, Reporting, Analytics, Dashboards.
- Close communication with a couple of Product Owners (U.S. and CANADA-based);
- Data and BI analysis (MS SQL Server, Power BI, Data Warehouse (SSIS, ETL);
- Business Analysis;
- Preparation of requirements and if necessary - challenge requirements in order to come up with elaborated specifications;
- Formation of User Stories (description, Acceptance criteria). Technical Stories can be paired with the Team Lead;
- Participation in the timeline discussions from the point of requirements re-prioritization or simplification to meet the deadlines.
- 6+ months of relevant experience;
- English level B2+;
- Azure hosted web application, leveraging various PaaS services. New Web APIs are built on .Net Core using Kubernetes as a hosting platform. Analytics (Datawarehause, OLAP);
- Experience with: ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP .NET Web API, .NET 4 (4.7.2), .Net Core (for new services), C#, MS Sql Server, Azure, Azure Service Bus, NServiceBus, Azure ML, Kubernetes, Sql Server, Datawarehause, OLAP;
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.