business development researcher for EPAM project
Currently, we are hiring a remote Business Development Researcher to help locate accounts the Business Development team will target to further develop an interest in EPAM TestIO. Our Business Development Researcher will have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in Sales or Business Development.
Our Business Development Team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our team’s goal is to support Sales and Marketing missions to help drive a quality pipeline for the organization. We thrive on a constructive and encouraging culture. We work hard and play hard! Successes are broadly shared and recognized while responsibility for individuals remains a daily expectation. Teamwork and collaboration are the lifeblood of the Business Development Team.
- Within 1 month you’ll:
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Receive and complete in-depth virtual training
- Learn how to use internal tools including Salesloft, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Shadow your Mentor and learn best practices
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to identify target accounts
- Be able to map contact information (email id, Phone, etc.) from available sources, across different levels
- Within 3 months you’ll:
- Have a strong understanding of the role, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don’t know
- Have the ability to understand IT services and map contacts against the relevant solution offering
- Build deep understanding and research on key target accounts
- Work with your mentor and BDR Manager, and peers to gain further learning on prospecting methods
- Be able to navigate quickly in Salesforce.com specifically around lead management – creation, updating, reporting, etc.
- Become an expert on internal tools (Salesloft, Salesforce, etc.) and processes
- Within 6 months you’ll:
- Consistently hit key performance indicators
- Assist in the development of best practices for the Business Development Researcher role
- Collaborate with your manager for continued learning utilizing Test IO’s expert model for success
- Understand and identify your career path
- Be well versed in maintaining database through Excel spreadsheets and smart enough with data management with Excel formulas
- At 12-months, you will:
- Be seen as a well-versed, trusted researcher and prospecting expert, making a significant positive impact within the Business Development Team
- Participate in and lead certain onboarding and continuing education programs
- Report, track, and share productivity measurements with your team
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
- 2+ years in IT services, IT Counseling, System Integrators or Sales Development or online Research experience
- Experience with DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn
- Strong knowledge of BS, BA, BTech
- Understanding of results driven & competitive nature
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.