go to search
business intelligence engineer for a health insurance company
Sorry, the job is expired
Business Intelligence Engineer for a Health Insurance Company
read full description
We are currently looking for a remote Business Intelligence Engineer with MS Power BI experience and BI development skills to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide health services organization. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services, the majority of which are offered through employers and other groups.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Voluntary health insurance for you (100% covered) and your family (with corporate discount)
- Individual sessions with professional psychologists and coaches
- Free corporate sports and wellness programs
- Stable income
- Paid time off
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.