cloud development team lead
Currently, we are looking for a remote Cloud Development Team Lead.
The customer provides Direct-to-Consumer services encompassing global entertainment and news TV properties, TV stations group, and radio businesses.
- Collaborate with service teams to improve the reliability and efficiency of workloads and services using SRE practices
- Develop and improve CI/CD processes to enhance release cadence and success
- Build, consume toil backlog, automating toilsome tasks
- Document knowledge and processes
- Practice and promote sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems
- Write code that improves scalability, performance, maintainability, and security
- Implement distributed monitoring practices
- 6+ years of experience in Cloud Development
- 2+ year of leadership experience
- Good track record of highly scalable, distributed systems projects in the past 5 years
- Previous experience working as an SRE engaged with active development teams is a must, and the candidate should have a good understanding of SRE methodologies and philosophies
- Experience running multi region workloads, and strong knowledge of most of the commonly used AWS services
- Observability experience with distributed services, for example, experience of distributed tracing and similar concepts
- Independent and self-directed people to work alongside client engineering teams under minimal supervision
- Strong programming and automation experience: Python, Golang
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.