cloud security solution architect for a multinational automotive manufacturer
We are currently looking for a remote Cloud Security Solution Architect with proficiency in AWS and Azure cloud security and DevOps experience to join our team.
The customer is a global automotive industry leader. It manufactures vehicles in 27 countries and markets the company’s products in over 170 countries and regions.
The main pool of tasks is associated with increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of public cloud migration.
- Launch a new cloud operating model to expedite cloud adoption securely and optimally
- Provide solutions that have cloud implementation guardrails without mandating strict prescriptions
- Establish a solid foundation for cloud investments and migration activities
- Provide a self-service cloud platform that is operationally efficient
- Create a cloud CoE & platform engineering team to move into the distributed DevOps model & decentralized DevOps model
- Make decentralized DevOps models standards compliant
- 6+ years of software engineering and DevOps experience
- Proficiency in AWS and Azure cloud security
- Prior experience of setting up IAM (RBAC)
- Network and perimeter security skills
- Familiarity with container security (Kubernetes - AKS, ECS, EKS)
- Experience using Open Policy Agent (Policy-as-Code)
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- English level: writing - C1, speaking - C1+
nice to have
- Knowledge of CI/CD security (SAST and DAST)