data analyst for a social networking company
We are currently looking for a remote Data Analyst with Tableau Desktop/Server 2020 experience and SQL skills to join our team.
The customer is an American online social media and social networking service.
The main pool of tasks is associated with requirements elicitation, dashboards development in Tableau and data pipelines creation.
- Requests intake (triage, ad-hoc reports, prioritization, setting expectations)
- Requirements elicitation & documentation (define meaningful and actionable KPIs; translate data into stories to drive decisions within the legal organization and partnering with data engineering and data science teams)
- Develop dashboards in Tableau (data visualization, builds and automations)
- Create data pipelines and maintain Python and SQL codebase (pull, organize and analyze data from multiple sources)
- Audit data integrity, investigate concerns, and establish processes to streamline and improve data quality
- Tableau Desktop/Server 2020 experience
- SQL skills (Oracle, Presto, MySQL)
- Knowledge of DB theory, DWH concepts and ETL design
- Python 3 novice
- Novice skills with Jupyter Notebook
- Basic knowledge of Business Analyst role and ability to act as one (at least at a novice level)
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- English level - B2+
- Tableau extensions implementation experience
- Experience with PrestoDB Query Engine
- UX/UI skills
- Infographics skills
- Big Data: Hadoop/Hive/PrestoDB
- DBs: MySQL, Oracle, Oracle Fusion, Scuba in-memory DB
- VCS: Mercurial FB
- CDM (DDT) - Central Data Manager, Scheduled Jobs Monitor
- DB UI, Ent UI, iData
- VS Code
- Bento/Jupyter Notebook
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.