data architect for EPAM systems
Currently, we are looking for a remote Data Architect to join our team.
- Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios to architect data solution for business transformation
- Create and maintain data product framework, lead data products delivery in coordination with data and product owners, engineering teams. Define technical standards and guidelines
- Collect, maintain and share experience, knowledge, vision and best practices with colleagues, development and operation teams
- Design data flows, data publishing and consumption across EPAM Digital platform, design canonical data views
- Overseeing and improving data acquisition, collection, storage, processing, cleansing, enriching and protection
- Establish data control procedures, review and improve business process to maintain and improve data quality
- Cooperate with Data Governance team on data governance processes, improvement of corporate policies, related to data product standards, quality and information security
- Cooperate with Data Privacy Office to comply with data protection regulations, improve data privacy policies, including provisioning, approval, access and revocation processes
- Design data solutions, conduct solution architecture review/audit to improve data processing across EPAM Digital platform
- Lead platform toolset development and operation to support data governance processes, from establishing requirements and goals to "go-live"
- Outline the goals for research and development. Conduct PoCs, analyze the ROI and kick-off projects to improve data processing pipelines and platform capabilities
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Strong ‘hands-on’ experience as a Data Architect with a solid design/development background
- Highly skilled in SQL and RDBMS
- Architecture experience and practice in Data Management, Data Storage, Data Visualization, Security
- Experience in continuous delivery tools and technologies; understanding the software development life cycle and software project management approaches
- Able to lead Data initiatives on enterprise level and to architecture business transformations with data technologies
- Experience delivering data analytics projects and architecture guidelines
- Strong in research, comparison and selection of tools / technologies / approaches to be used
- Practical experience in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problem analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced in solution implementation supervision and establish cooperation of cross-functional teams
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.