data quality engineer for a business services company
We are looking for a remote Data Quality Engineer with 6+ months of experience in QA, and Big Data knowledge to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
- Design, develop and execute automation tests: functional testing/regression testing/integration testing/smoke testing/unit testing
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide meaningful feedback in context of test automation
- Create test plans and test cases description
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, document and track bugs
- Define ant track quality assurance metrics
- 6+ months of working experience in software quality assurance and software development Java/Scala applications
- Understanding CI/CD
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge of SQL, understanding of DWH principals and best practices
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills in Big Data projects
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.