delivery manager for a software company
We’re looking for a talented remote Delivery Manager with solid experience in Software Engineering, Software Infrastructure Engineering, Security, Big Data and Analytics, or Cloud Networking to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational workforce management and human capital management cloud provider.
- Provide the required hands-on software development and project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes for EPAM’s clients implementing GCP
- Work closely with software engineers, QA, product managers and other engineering teams to get high-quality products and features through the software project lifecycle (build, test and release on time)
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Take responsibility for release schedules and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- Lead several technical programs for EPAMs Google Cloud practice, setting priorities for products and engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, and quickly fine tuning the program as needed
- Support new business development solutions and proposal development
- Experience in Software Engineering, Software Infrastructure Engineering, Security, Big Data and Analytics, or Cloud Networking
- Experience in problem solving within fast-paced and constantly changing environments
- Experience working cross-functionally in a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members
- Experience in communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- GCP certification(s)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.