developer with aws for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Developer with AWS to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical healthcare companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
- Work with cloud technologies in AWS
- Define infrastructure as a code
- Investigate logs, define metrics and dashboards
- Contribute to the service deployment and configuration automation to eliminate manual tasks
- At least 6+ months of working experience
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Linux and scripting knowledges (preferable of Bash or Python)
- Experience with a configuration management tools such as Ansible or Terraform
- Knowledge of AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, IAM, Glue, Security manager
- Automation tools experience such as Jenkins
- Experience with Spark, JupyterHub
- Advance knowledge of SageMaker
- Familiar with MLOps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.