developer with node.js for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Developer with Node.js to join our global team.
The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Featuring delivery (dev, testing, demonstration)
- Participating in team Agile ceremonies
- 6+ months of software development experience
- Experience with AWS (SLS, S3, RDS, Secrets manager, Lambda, SQS)
- Experience in back-end development
- Knowledge of Node.js, TypeScript
- Understanding of MySQL and Microservices
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.