junior developer with react.js for a hospitality company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Developer with React.JS to join our team.
Our customer is a general contracting service to multi-family and commercial developers in the southeast that value a cost-efficient business model, but that still maintains the highest quality standards and project schedules. The company can compete against the larger general contracting firms and, due to size and financial stability, they can offer lower overhead and profit margins to developers with no sacrifice in performance.
- Replacing the current application on iPhone and Android, retaining parity with current app and introducing key new features
- Creating a Service Layer that will sit between all providers and digital experiences
- Updating current website
- At least 6+ months of working experience
- Experience with TypeScript
- Confident English level (B2+)
nice to have
- StoryBook.JS experience