development team lead for an information services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Development Team Lead for an information services company for our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
The customer is looking for a way to expand managerial presence with couple of products they are doing with 3rd party vendor located in India and management distributed between NL and US. They asked for a trusted delivery partner for their Development Manager from Netherlands to take over responsibilities of technical management of the team for one product with intention to expand to second product later in the game.
Responsibilities would focus on optimization and operationalization of best practices in technology and management areas aligned with expectations of business stakeholders and senior management.
- Build, control and own technical oversight of work performed including streamlines code review and code quality gates.
- Address technical improvements and respect business priorities.
- Coordinate with onsite management (SM and PO) on executing planned scope.
- Address and remediate security issues, improve this area using new tools at corporate level.
- Upgrade Java (incl libraries) to current version (product is not legacy, but intention is to keep it up-to-date).
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with:
- Java stack (Spring)
- Cloud: AWS
- DevOPS: CI\CD, containers
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.