development team lead with azure for a retail pharmacy company
We are currently looking for a remote Development Team Lead with extensive experience with the .NET framework, minimum 1 year of experience working with “GIT” and experience with Microsoft Azure to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Software prototyping and construction – Design, Build, and Modify existing business-tier components, Web applications, and database objects using Microsoft platform technologies (Web API) and Azure
- Create prototypes, if necessary, to validate proposed solutions and seek feedback from stakeholders
- Good understanding and experience following test-driven development and continuous integration practices
- Analysis and Design – Transforms high-level design into low-level design, and implementation
- Work with Team Leads to properly define/clarify business requirements, development estimation, and work plan finalization
- Perform unit and integration testing on all developed code – Create and execute unit and integration tests within development lifecycle
- Proactively benchmark application code to mitigate performance and scalability issues
- Work with Quality Assurance Team on issue reporting, resolution, and change control
- Support and Troubleshooting – Assist Operations Team with any environment issues during application deployment across Development, QA, Staging, and Production environments
- Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components
- Extensive experience with the .NET framework and other technologies: C#, Web API, and Microsoft Azure
- Advanced experience in Object oriented programming, data structures, dependency injection and multi-threading
- Experience in Agile Software Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with “GIT” as source control and should understand the concepts around pull requests, branches, repositories
- Experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL, Storage, Web apps, web roles, worker roles, Service Fabric, Iot Hub)
- Experience in IoT solution
- Experience in working with global enterprise applications
- Experience with unit test frameworks (Microsoft Unit Test Framework, MOQ)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.