junior devops developer for a retail & distribution company
Currently, we are looking for a remote DevOps Developer for a Retail & Distribution Company to join our team.
The customer is a retailer of branded footwear and apparel. The company offers men's, women's, and children's shoes, clothing, and accessories including sportswear for football, tennis, golf, running, basketball, and training purposes.
Join us if you have willing to learn new technologies, share knowledge and learn from others. It is a place for you if you feel responsible for the success of the entire team and you are not afraid to solve challenging technical problems.
- Building a fully monitored, managed and scalable platform, that will allow the customer’s engineers to automatically provision clusters effortlessly to accelerate delivering applications consuming real-time data
- 6+ months of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with distributed software monitoring, application performance monitoring & its visual representation.
- Hands-on experience with cloud automation Terraform, CloudFormation or similar
- Hands-on experience with cloud automation
- Experience with building large-scale, production grade, cloud native software
- Experience with data streaming platforms (i.e.,ApacheNifi, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark)
- Experience with AWS (preferred), Azure, GCP or other
- Experience with languages like Golang, Python, Java
- Solid knowledge of Docker or other container technologies
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes
- Expertise in implementing and running CI/CD pipelines
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of Python.Core