We are currently looking for a remote DevOps Developer with experience in Systems Engineering, experience with Jenkins declarative pipelines, and knowledge of AWS to join our team.
The customer offers centralized file management, automated backup, synchronization, sharing, and collaboration in a single integrated solution.
- Deciding on AWS infrastructure design
- Applying monitoring practices
- Contributing to the content migration
- Leading the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicating directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 6+ months of experience performing software builds within a DevOps environment
- Experience in Systems Engineering, Administration (Linux, Windows)
- Experience with Jenkins declarative pipelines
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Knowledge of Salt Stack, Chef, DSC
- Understanding of configuration management
- Good experience with Terraform, CloudFormation
- Team player, customer focus and good troubleshooting skills
- English level B2+
- Experience with monitoring configuration
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.