go to search
DevOps Developer for an Airline Group
Currently, we're looking for a remote DevOps Developer for an Airline Group.
- Service stability: Incident Management and Problem Management
- Changing Management on escort and delivery changes initiated by R&D
- Maintaining and optimizing existing infrastructure and application set
- Automating manual repeatable and day-to-day operations tasks
- Performing review and management from costs and performance perspectives
- Participating in improvements, optimization, and development of automation based on Ansible, Terraform-Terragrant, Jenkins, as well as related to the containerization of applications based on Kubernetes in AWS EKS
- Participating in SCRAM-based processes as a part of the team
- Joining 1-2 project teams for Terraform scripts development/extention
- Supporting dev teams in releases
- Env maintenance on AWS
- Join client devOps team to cooperate on best practices
- Good level of standalone/independent work
- English level: B2
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.